MY STEM TIME
My STEM Time is an online video sharing and streaming platform by Robotech Pvt Ltd based on peer learning approach. The students and teachers can view and upload their STEM videos without paying anything. There’s a team of administrators that approves the videos before it goes live. This ensures only the best quality videos reach the viewers.
Features at a glance
- Free Registration and access to videos
- Regular contests for teachers and students
- Videos for grades Nur to 12th
- Multiple video categories
Product Videos – To help the learners get acquainted with different STEM products and kits, the team has uploaded different videos to explain the construction and working of these products. You will find videos on Arduino, Lego Mindstorms EV3, Pro-Bot and numerous other products.
Assessment Videos – Find assessment videos that begin with an explanation of a STEM concept, followed by a multiple-choice question based on that concept.
Atal Tinkering Lab – The videos under this category revolve around the equipment being used in Atal Tinkering Labs.
Real World Applications – My STEM Time uploads videos where real world applications of STEM concepts are showcased.
Benefits to the schools
- No need to spend money on online resources to teach the students
- Teaching several concepts gets easier
- Assessments to examine the performance of the students
Benefits to the students
- Simple explanation of the concepts using STEM educational kits
- Access to Mentors for any specialized product or topic-related video
- No registration fee or membership charges to view the videos
- Enhancement of 21st-century skills, including critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity