Technology is continuously expanding into every aspect of our lives. We need to prepare our students for the upcoming technological disruptions to ensure the efficacious transition from a today’s learner into smart innovator.
Our education structure should not be limited to adequate learning environments and resources, effective hands-on activity opportunities on existing and upcoming technologies must be provided along with the existing curriculum.
Our holistic program ‘STEAM Certification Course” (96hrs Full Fledge Course), covers every aspect of “21st Century way of Teaching” that equally benefit teachers and students.
How Educators Benefited by Enrolling in our Program;
• Explore Holistic Development approach through all the domain of 21st Century Learning
• Enrich power of learning that requires active exploration, reasoning, Problem solving & acquisition of core concepts & skills
• Empowering Educators with Technical Skill with good knowledge of latest technology in-context with standard CBSE/NCERT Syllabus
• Increased their candidature in Education Industry along with fields like, Science, Technology, Engineering, Research, Analytics and so forth
We also provide Educator’s Workshop in following categories;
• Integrated STEAM workshop ( From nursery to Grade 12)
• Pre-primary (Especially designed for Pre-primary teachers-NPTT/NTT/TGT)
• Elementary & Higher (Teachers with knowledge of Science & Math can Enroll)
• Robotics & Coding (Teachers with knowledge of Computer Science can Enroll)
• Electronics (Physics Teachers can Enroll)
• Drone/Rapid prototyping (Specialized Program, any teachers can enroll with the basic knowledge of Physics & Computer science)
Glimpse of Workshop
- 3 to 10 days (2-4 hrs/Day) workshop program are available
- Explore how to integrate STEAM concepts with school syllabus
- Integrating 21st Century key skills in classroom delivery sessions
- Meeting all the standards of STEAM Education along with Resources
- Provide guidance for developing STEAM based Assessments
- Entertain minimum of 25 Educator per Sessions